London Streetstyle

23.1.17

WEARING :    coat SHEIN here . top H&M . dress ZARA . boots ZARA . watch & cuff DANIEL WELLINGTON here.









 

 ALL PHOTOS BY MARIA P. || STYLEBOWS

Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE


Hellooo folks!!
One word only. 
OBSESSED!
Obsessed with my new fur coat!! It is a new entry to my wardrobe and everyone seams to love it, I had so many compliments everytime I was wearing it!!
It's warm enough for London's weather and it totally makes you stand out from the crowd!! :P
You can find it here .
What's your fashion obsession this winter??

You Might Also Like

1 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook