REGENT STREET

12.11.16

WEARING :    grey dress SHEIN here . jacket ZARA .  . earrings and necklace HAPPINESS BOUTIQUE here shoes SOLE. scarf H&M .




 












ALL PHOTOS BY KLEONIKI T. || NOTEBOOK OF CLAIRE 


                            Hellooooo folks!!!!

Today I'm walking in Regent street,my second favorite street after Oxford street during the holiday season !
Probably you can not tell by the pictures, but London is already in Christmas mood with lights slowly make their appearance in the city!
As for the dress, it's my favorite since I got it and sooo easy to style it!!A LBD(little black dress) and a grey one are must have for your wardrobe in every season!
P.S. I'm so sorry about my short post, but I need to go for work .. :(

Enjoy your day to the fullest.
Cheers.


Follow on Bloglovin 
INSTAGRAM || TWITTER  || FACEBOOK  || YOUTUBE

You Might Also Like

0 σχόλια

Thank you for all your lovely comments! Feel free to leave the link to your blog as I read all comments and try my best to always return the visit!✌

Like us on Facebook